ProQuest historical newspapers. Philadelphia tribune [electronic resource].
- ProQuest (Firm)
- "The oldest continuously published black newspaper, is dedicated to the needs and concerns of the fourth largest black community in the U.S. During the 1930s the paper supported the growth of the United Way, rallied against the riots in Chester, PA, and continuously fought against segregation."
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Philadelphia tribune (1912-2001)
- Philadelphia tribune historical
- Former Title
- ProQuest historical newspapers. Philadelphia tribune (1912-2001) <June 12, 2009>
- Vol/date range
- Coverage begins in 1912; ceases in 2001.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Philadelphia.