San Joaquin County, California GIS Maps & Data [electronic resource]
- Stockton, Calif. : San Joaquin County Community Development Department, 2015-
Also available at
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Corporate Author
- San Joaquin County (Calif.). Community Development Department
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale varies. (W 122°31'30"--W 122°06'57"/N 37°42'30"--N 37°06'24")
- This collection of data is produced by the San Joaquin County Community Development Department. The department was established in 1996 and is responsible for maintaining much of the County's map data in electronic form, as well as performing map-based analysis and providing support for other County departments. Data layers in this collection cover a variety of themes, including: parcels. boundaries, zoning, points of interest, water supply management, public safety, and utilities. All county GIS data are made available as snapshots and are updated twice yearly (January and July).
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.