Foreign relations between Latin America and the Caribbean States, 1930-1944 [electronic resource].
- "Class 000. General and miscellaneous matters, including such subjects as records of the Department, publications, tours and visits, and the diplomatic pouch service
- Class 100. Matters pertaining to the administration of the U.S. Government, including its foreign service
- Class 200. Matters pertaining to the negotiation, application, and interpretation of extradition treaties and to individual extradition cases
- Class 300. Matters pertaining to the protection of U.S. private and national interests
- Class 400. Matters pertaining to the negotiation, application, and interpretation of treaties on claims and to individual claims cases
- Class 500. Matters of common interest to the governments or the people of several countries, such as international congresses and conferences, multilateral treaties, and the League of Nations
- Class 600. Matters pertaining to commerce, customs administration, and trade agreements
- Class 700. Matters pertaining to political relations of states, including diplomatic and consular representation and bilateral treaties, conventions, and agreements
- Class 800. Matters relating to the internal affairs of states, such as heads of governments, departments of governments, legislation, public welfare, finance, currency, commerce, transportation, mining, and forestry."
- Home page.
- "Organized by country, this collection covers a wide range of viewpoints on political, social, and economic issues. It sheds light on the foreign relations interactions between Central American and South American countries. In the Caribbean, Cuba, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic are represented. This collection includes cables, memoranda, correspondence, reports and analyzes, and treaties."--Home page.
- Latin America > Foreign relations > 20th century > Sources > Databases.
- Caribbean Area > Foreign relations > 20th century > Sources.
- United States > Foreign relations > Latin America > Sources > Databases.
- Latin America > Foreign relations > United States > Sources > Databases.
- United States > Foreign relations > 1933-1945 > Sources > Databases.
- United States. Department of State > Archives > Databases.
- United States > Foreign relations > Caribbean Area > Sources > Databases.
- Caribbean Area > Foreign relations > United States > Sources.
- United States. Department of State.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Caribbean Area.
- Latin America.
- United States.
- Database topics
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2010?
- Archives unbound
- Date range of documents: 1930-1944.
- Reproduction of the originals from the U.S. National Archives.
- "Originally microfilmed as Records of the Department of State relating to Political Relations."--Home page.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.