JFK's foreign affairs and international crises, 1961-1963 [electronic resource].
- Subject file
- Regional security file
- Departments & agencies.
- ["\"Originally microfilmed as JFK and Foreign Affairs, 1961-1963, this collection provides insights into President Kennedy's views on foreign affairs, U.S. leadership of the \"West,\" and various worldwide crises. There are more than just documents on the Bay of Pigs, Berlin, and Cuba. There are documents that highlight American efforts to support Third World countries, balance of payments and foreign trade, Alliance for Progress and relations with Latin America, nuclear weapons and testing, NATO and the Multilateral Force in Europe, Southeast Asia and regional security, foreign aid and military assistance, and the international space race.\""]
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 > Databases.
- United States > Foreign relations > 1961-1963 > Databases.
- United States > Politics and government > 1961-1963 > Databases.
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Politics and government.
- United States.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy's foreign affairs and international crises, 1961-1963
- Archives unbound
- Date range of documents: 1958-1964.
- Reproduction of the originals from the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.