Federal surveillance of the Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño [electronic resource].
- This collection highlights the FBI's efforts to disrupt the activities of the largest of the Puerto Rican independence parties, Partido Independentista Puertorriqueǫ, and compromise their effectiveness. In addition, these documents provide an insightful documentary history and analysis of why independence was the second-largest political movement in the island, (after support for commonwealth status), and a real alternative. These documents provide invaluable additions to the recorded history of Puerto Rico.
- Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño > Databases.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Databases.
- Puerto Rico > History > Databases.
- Puerto Rico > Politics and government > 1898-1952 > Databases.
- Puerto Rico > Politics and government > 1952-1998 > Databases.
- Political parties > Puerto Rico > Databases.
- Elections > Puerto Rico > Databases.
- Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Political parties.
- Politics and government.
- Puerto Rico.
- Database topics
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2011?
- Archives unbound
- Date range of documents: 1941-1982.
- Reproduction of the originals from the Federal Bureau of Investigation HQ Library; U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.