Emiliano Zapata, 1901-1919
- English, Spanish. In English and Spanish.
- Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (17,681 images).
- Archives unbound.
- Archivo General de la Nación (Mexico)
- This collection comprises documentation related to the activities of Emiliano Zapata and the Liberation Army of the South. It consists mainly of correspondence exchanged between the headquarters and the camps and regional commands. Documents include requests for economic aid; guarantees to people for jobs and food; complaints of abuses; reports, promotions, and notifications to the troops and brigades, as well as information on pay. The documentation also includes acts or proceedings on revolutionary and civil trials; correspondence with municipal or State authorities in connection with problems of land, water, control of finance, trade, etc.; and, information concerning the revolutionary Convention sovereign.
- Beginning date
- Archives unbound
- Reproduction of the originals from the Archivo General de la Nación, Mexico City.
- Date range of documents: 1901-1919.