Arte Público Hispanic historical collection, series 2.
- English, Spanish. English and Spanish.
- [Ipswich, MA] : EBSCO, [2011?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
Search this database
- "The Latino-Hispanic American Experience: Leaders, Writers and Thinkers presents thematic content focusing on the evolution of Hispanic civil rights, religious thought, and the growing presence of women writers from the late 19th and 20th centuries. Rare and relevant books and newspapers --including rare anarchist newspapers -- are presented in their original form. Extensive manuscript collections of both organizations and individuals are included for viewing, indexed for ease of search and maximum discovery. This collection offers a unique approach, focusing exclusively on the Latino-Hispanic history in the United States."--Online provider's description.
- Hispanic Americans > History > Databases.
- Hispanic American literature (Spanish) > Databases.
- American literature > Hispanic American authors > Databases.
- Hispanic American arts > Databases.
- American literature > Hispanic American authors.
- Hispanic American arts.
- Hispanic American literature (Spanish)
- Hispanic Americans.
- Electronic reference sources.
- Database topics
- Race and Ethnicity
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Leaders, writers and thinkers
- Latino-Hispanic American experience, series 2
- Also known as: Latino-Hispanic American experience : leaders, writers and thinkers
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2011?
- "The Latino-Hispanic American Experience collection draws its content from the Recovering the U.S. Hispanic Literary Heritage Project, the largest national project ever to locate, preserve, and disseminate Latino-Hispanic culture of the United States in its written form, from colonial times to 1960. The project functions under the direction of Dr. Nicolás Kanellos, founder and director of Arte Público Press, the oldest and largest publisher of U.S. Latino-Hispanic literature, and includes publications from all regions of the nation."--Online provider's website.
- Access limited to subscribers.
Browse related items
Start at call number: