Los puentes abiertos : literatura matancera 1813-1844
- Urbano Martínez Carmenate ; diseño, Yohan E. Trujillo.
- Matanzas, Cuba : Ediciones Vigía, octubre 1998.
- Physical description
- 96,  p. (last leaf blank), 1 bookmark : ill., ports.; 24 cm.
- Colección del San Juan.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Colección del San Juan
- Mimeographed reproductions of typescript and decorative borders on individual leaves of coarse light brown and medium brown papers glued at left margin to black construction-paper wrappers and tied with a heavy cord. Text is reproduced in columns on both sides of leaves; illustrations are mimeographed or photocopied. Wrappers have 3 leaves, including an overlay, and are decorated with mounted paper cutouts, reproductions from a 19th-century Matanzas newspaper, earth from places associated with poets Juan Francisco Manzano and Plácido, and stems from a plant at the former home of poet José Jacinto Milanés.
- Part of a collection of handmade chapbooks, most with cords for hanging (literatura de cordel), published by Ediciones Vigía under the auspices of the Cuban Ministry of Culture.
- Publication information from colophon.
- "Consta de doscientos ejemplares numerados, firmados por su autor ..."--Colophon.
- LC has copy no. 146.