Typewritten transcript of testimony of the 1909 murder trial of Willie Luis
- Physical description
- 2 volumes
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M2101 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Luis, Willie, associated name.
- A two-volume, 683 page carbon copy of the typewritten transcript of testimony from the 1909 murder trial of Willie Luis, the son of a Chinese immigrant merchant, for the killing of his stepmother, Gou Ying Luis, in her sleep.
- Publication date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Typewritten transcript of testimony of the 1909 murder trial of Willie Luis (M2101). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- Purchase; 2015. Accession 2015-142.
- The murder of Gon Ying Luis (Mrs. Ah Luis) : the trial, conviction, and hanging of Willie Luis, the murderer; Also located at Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives.
- Willie Luis was the son of Chinese immigrant merchant Ah Louis. His name is sometimes spelled Louis and he is also sometimes referred to as Willie Wong.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: