Country intelligence reports on Korea
- Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1,763 images)
- Archives unbound.
- ["This series consists of reports, studies, and surveys on various topics of interest to the Department of State. The reports vary from short memorandums to detailed, documented studies. The topics vary from individual commodities or countries to the economic and political characteristics of whole regions. This collection consists of research and intelligence reports prepared during 1941-1947 on Korea."]
- United States. Department of State. Bureau of Intelligence and Research > Sources.
- United States > Foreign relations > Korea > Sources.
- Korea > Foreign relations > United States > Sources.
- Korea > Politics and government > 1910-1945 > Sources.
- Korea > Politics and government > 1945-1948 > Sources.
- Korea > Economic conditions > 1910-1945 > Sources.
- Korea > Economic conditions > 1945- > Sources.
- United States. Department of State. Bureau of Intelligence and Research.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Economic history.
- Politics and government.
- United States.
- Database topics
- Asian Studies (East, South & Southeast Asia; Middle East)
- Publication date
- Former Title
- State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research reports. Korea <March 17, 2014)
- Archives unbound
- Date range of documents: 1941-1947.
- Reproduction of the originals from the National Archives (U.S.).