Political, economic, and military conditions in China [electronic resource] : reports and correspondence of the U.S. Military Intelligence Division, 1918-1941
- Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (17,601 images).
- Archives unbound.
- "General conditions in China" (MID 2055)
- "Political conditions, China" (MID 2657-1)
- "Economic conditions, China" (MID 2655-1)
- "Army, China" (MID 2009)
- "Navy, China" (MID 2733)
- "Aeronautics, China" (MID 2078).
- ["This collection reproduces the six principal MID files relating exclusively to China for the period 1918 to 1941 (general conditions, political conditions, economic conditions, army, navy, and aeronautics). Also includes documents created by other U.S. Government agencies and foreign governments from the records of the Military Intelligence Division."]
- China > Politics and government > 20th century > Sources.
- China > Economic conditions > 1912-1949 > Sources.
- China > History, Military > 1912-1949 > Sources.
- United States > Foreign relations > China > Sources.
- China > Foreign relations > United States > Sources.
- United States. War Department. Military Intelligence Division > Sources.
- United States. War Department. Military Intelligence Division.
- Economic history.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Politics and government.
- United States.
- Military history.
- Database topics
- Asian Studies (East, South & Southeast Asia; Middle East)
- Publication date
- Archives unbound
- Date range of documents: 1918-1941.
- Reproduction of the originals from the National Archives (U.S.).
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.