Fifty-two years of research, observation and publication; a life adventure in breadth and depth
- Edited by Florence Milligan. With complete bibliography, chronolgic and classified by subject, 1877-1929.
- New York, C. Scribner's Sons, 1930.
- Physical description
- xii, 160 p. illus., port. 24 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z8647.5 .O83 1930||In-library use|
- The bibliography, in its 3d ed., compiled by H.Ernestine Ripley, continued by Jannette May Lucas, is supplemented by an insert (p.54a-54g) which covers the years 1930-1934.
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Stephen Jay Gould Collection.
Browse related items
Start at call number: