Becoming Steve Jobs : the evolution of a reckless upstart into a visionary leader
- Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli.
- audio file.
- New York : Crown Business, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound file : digital
At the library
- ["\"Based on the hugely popular cover story about Steve Jobs in Fast Company in May 2012, this is the behind the scenes account of how Steve Jobs arguably became the most famous and visionary CEO in history. Award-winning journalist Brent Schlender and veteran editor Rick Tetzeli have interviewed friends, industry insiders, and the people who knew Jobs best throughout his evolution as a CEO and leader. In addition Schlender, who knew Jobs personally for 25 years, has over 100 hours of interview tapes with Jobs to draw on, many hours of which have never before been transcribed\"--", "Provided by publisher."]
- Jobs, Steve, 1955-2011.
- Computer engineers > United States > Biography.
- Businesspeople > United States > Biography.
- Apple Computer, Inc. > Management.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Business.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Computer Industry.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Rich & Famous.
- Publication date
- Electronic audio file.
- Read by George Newbern.
- Electronic reproduction. New York Books on Tape 2015 Available via World Wide Web.
- 9780804127820 (electronic audio bk.)
- 9780804127806 electronic audio bk.
- 0804127808 electronic audio bk.
Browse related items
Start at call number: