California Department of Fish and Wildlife GIS Maps & Data [electronic resource]
- Sacramento, Calif. : California Dept. of Fish and Wildlife. 2000-
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region.
- California. Biogeographic Data Branch
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale varies. (W 76°42'25"--W 76°27'14"/N 3°32'46"--N 3°16'19").
- This collection of data is produced by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife for planning, conservation, and analysis activities throughout the state of California. This collection includes over 200 data layers covering a variety of environmental topics including: coastlines, bathymetry, trawl blocks, monthly and annual precipitation levels, hydrography, cultural points of interest, habitat surveys and environmental management activities.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.