China economy, public policy, and security database
- Minneapolis, MN : East View Information Services
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Zhongguo she hui ke xue yuan.
- 1. China society and culture
- 2. China economic development
- 3. China regional analysis - Provincial
- 4. China regional analysis - Municipal
- 5. China regional analysis - Hong Kong/Macao/Taiwan
- 6. China industrial sectors
- 7. Global economy, politics, security.
- ["Pishu, which literally means \"cover-books,\" are high-value analytical reports intended to guide policymaking in the People's Republic of China. Pishu are published by the prestigious Social Sciences Academic Press, a branch of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. These reports feature exclusive research and analysis by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and authors from similar institutions, and present objective analysis versus official government messaging on strategic issues. They may be considered somewhat analagous to United States Congressional Research Service reports and analysis reports published by the RAND Corporation."]
- China > Politics and government > Databases.
- China > Government policy > Databases.
- China > Economic conditions > Databases.
- China > Social conditions > Databases.
- Government publications > China > Databases.
- Economic history.
- Government policy.
- Government publications.
- Politics and government.
- Social conditions.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Pi shu
- Pishu database
- Title from HTML title bar: EB-Pishu
- Also known as: Pi shu shu ju ku
- Also known as: 皮书数据库
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2013.
- Interface available in Chinese, English, Russian, or German.