- Uniform Title
- EarthWorks (Stanford University Libraries)
- Current publication
- [Stanford, California] : Stanford University Libraries, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : color illustrations
Search this database
- Stanford University. Libraries, publisher.
- "EarthWorks is a discovery tool for geospatial (a.k.a. GIS) data. It allows users to search and browse the GIS collections owned by Stanford University Libraries, as well as data collections from many other institutions. Data can be searched spatially, by manipulating a map; by keyword search; by selecting search limiting facets (e.g., limit to a given format type); or by combining these options. Data are available from numerous research institutions across the United States covering a vast array of subjects and base layer information. Thousands of datasets in vector and raster format have been described at the individual layer level allowing for easy searching and retrieval. You will find both public and restricted data. The restricted data are tied to the institution that holds the content" -- Stanford digital libraries blog.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Earth works