Southwest Russia : special strategic map
- prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army.
- First edition-AMS 1.
- Washington : Army Map Service, 1944.
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 63 x 104 cm.
- United States. Army Map Service. A.M.S. ; 5207.
- Corporate Author
- United States. Army Map Service.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:2,000,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection.
- Its A.M.S. ; 5207
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Two classes of roads and five classes of railroads are shown.
- "Transliteration of Russian place names in accordance with the system of the Permanent committee on geographical names, 1942."
- In margin: Conversion table, P.C.G.N. system [and] U.S. G[eog.] Bd. system.
Browse related items
Start at call number: