U.S. Copyright Office fair use index
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Copyright Office, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Corporate Author
- Library of Congress. Copyright Office, compiler.
- Library of Congress. Copyright Office > Indexes.
- Library of Congress. Copyright Office > Databases.
- Fair use (Copyright) > United States > Indexes.
- Fair use (Copyright) > United States > Databases.
- Copyright > United States > Cases > Indexes.
- Copyright > United States > Cases > Databases.
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- United States Copyright Office fair use index
- Fair use index
- Vol/date range
- Began in: 2015.
- "The goal of the Index is to make the principles and application of fair use more accessible and understandable to the public by presenting a searchable database of court opinions, including by category and type of use (e.g., music, internet/digitization, parody). The Fair Use Index tracks a variety of judicial decisions to help both lawyers and non-lawyers better understand the types of uses courts have previously determined to be fair - or not fair. The decisions span multiple federal jurisdictions, including the U.S. Supreme Court, circuit courts of appeal, and district courts"--About us file.