Jeannie Barroga papers
- Physical description
- approximately 52 linear feet
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Barroga, Jeannie, creator.
- Includes production binders that contain some or all of the following: original contracts, auditions information (listing actors and schedules), production timelines, notes between Barroga and the producers and directors, photographs and contact sheets, correspondence, background and source material, scene breakdowns with sound cues on cds, reviews, events (e.g., awards), study guides, programs, publicity materials, posters, media packets, budgets, and dramaturgical background information for rehearsal. Principal plays by Barroga include Walls, Banyan, and Buffalo’ed. [Descriptive information provided by dealer // JAD2015/5/28]
- Supplemental links
- Closed until processed: Form to Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection
- CLOSED until processed. If you are interested in this collection, please use the "Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection" form linked from this record.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Jeannie Barroga papers (M2025). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- Purchase; 2015. Accessions 2015-057 and 2016-119.
- Jeannie Barroga is a Sausalito-based Filipina-American playwright. Born in Milwaukee, she began her career as a playwright after moving to northern California after college.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: