The humanitarian data exchange
- a project of OCHA.
- Current publication
- [Geneva?] : OCHA, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- United Nations. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs publisher.
- A data repository created by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) to make humanitarian data accessible to relief workers in the field, as well as anyone else looking for humanitarian data. Individual data providers upload data and statistics, typically in .xls, .csv.
- Quality of life > Statistics > Databases.
- Public welfare > Statistics > Databases.
- Natural disasters > Statistics > Databases.
- Population > Statistics > Databases.
- Humanitarian assistance > Statistics > Databases.
- Publication date
- Title Variation