An Aill ḃáin [sound recording] = The white rock
- Baile Átha Cliath : Claddagh Records, p1971.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|CEIRNINI CLADDAGH CC9||In-library use|
- Donnca, Sean 'ac. Performer
- Bean an fhir rua = The red-haired man's bride
- Baile Bhúirne
- An Spailpín fánach = The roving Spailpin
- Dark is the colour of my true love's hair
- Amhrán Mhuighinse = The song of Mynish
- Erin's lovely Lee
- An buinneán bui = The yellow bittern
- Kitty from Ballinamore
- Baile Uí Lí = Ballylee
- A Stór mo Chroí = O store of my heart
- A Spailpin a rún = O Spailpin my dear
- The whistling thief
- An clár Bog Déil = The bog-deal board.
- Publication date
- Songs in Irish and English from Connemara.
- Program notes in Irish by Sean 'ac Donnca and English by Seoirse Bodley with song text transcriptions with English translations by Séamus Ennis ( p.) bound in container.
- Sung by Sean 'an Donnca.
- Recorded in Dublin by Peter Hunt Studios.
- Related Work
- White rock.
- Publisher Number
- CC9 Claddagh Records