- Caitríona O'Leary and Dúlra.
- Irish, English. Sung in Irish and English.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Heresy Records, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Cuirfdh me fein mo leanbh a chodladh (I will put my baby to sleep)
- Agus seoithin (And lulla lullaby)
- An seotho (The lulla)
- Seoba mo leanbh (Shush my baby)
- Hush o
- Codail a leanbh (Sleep child)
- Rachaidh se (He will go)
- Cosa bui arda (Little yellow legs)
- Ar mhullach an tsidh (On the fairy mound)
- Ta me mo chodladh (I am asleep)
- Codail beagan (Sleep a little)
- Seoithin mo leanbh (Lullaby my baby)
- Suantrai Nua Eabhrac (New York lullaby)
- Lollai little child
- When I was young
- Cucu-in (Little cuckoo)
- A bhean ud thios ar bhruach an tsruthain (O woman beside the stream).
- Sleepsongs is an album of Suantrai, traditional Irish lullabies and songs relating to sleep.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Sleep songs
- All tracks traditional, arranged by Caitríona O'Leary, except tracks 11, 13 & 14 written by Caitríona O'Leary and track 17 traditional, arranged by Caitríona O'Leary and Mel Mercier.
- Production Credits
- Session producer and recording engineer, John Hadden.
- Caitríona O'Leary, vocals ; Dúlra (Adrian Hart, fiddle ; Emer Mayock, flute, whistle ; Kate Ellis, cello ; Mel Mercier, bodrán) ; with assisting musicians.
- Publisher Number
- HERESY014 Heresy Records