Concerto no. 4
- Concerto no.
- 4 in D major : K.
- 218 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (21:09)
- Trio in E-flat major : op. 1, no.
- 1 / Ludwig van Beethoven (25:41)
- Concerto in B-flat major : RV
- 547 / Antonio Vivaldi (9:50)
- Harpsichord suite no.
- 7 in G minor. Passacaglia / George Frideric Handel, arr. Johan Halvorsen (6:01).
- Included Work
- Beethoven, Ludwig van, 1770-1827. Trios, piano, violin, cello, op. 1. No. 1.
- Vivaldi, Antonio, 1678-1741. Concertos, violin, cello, string orchestra, RV 547, B♭ major.
- Halvorsen, Johan, 1864-1935. Passacaglia, violin, viola, G minor.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Heifetz collection ; volume 30
- The 4th work originally for violin and viola.
- Analog recording.
- Previously issued as analog discs.
- Jascha Heifetz, violin ; Gregor Piatigorsky, violoncello (2nd-4th works) ; Jacob Lateiner, piano (2nd work) ; New Symphony Orchestra of London (1st work) ; unidentified chamber orchestra (3rd work) ; Sir Malcolm Sargent, conductor (1st work).
- Recorded May 14, 16, 1962, Walthamstow Town Hall, London (1st work); March 23, 1964 (2nd work) and October 14, November 12, 1963 (4th work), RCA Studios, Hollywood; and October 10, 1963, Scottish Rite Auditorium, Los Angeles (3rd work).
- Publisher Number
- 090266176120 RCA Records