Observations on malaria [print/digital]
- by medical officers of the army and others ; edited by Sir Ronald Ross.
- London : H.M.S.O., 1919.
- Physical description
- 342 pages, 21 leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Prefatory note / Lieutenant-General Sir John Goodwin
- I. Report on the excretion of quinine in urine / M. Nierenstein
- II. Experiments on the complement fixation in malaria with antigens prepared from cultures of malaria parasites (P. falciparum and P. vivax) / J.G. Thomson
- III. Practical notes on mosquito surveys of camps and barracks during
- 1917 and
- 1918 / A.C. Parsons
- IV. Report on the treatment of malaria-infected troops in France / J. Dalrymple
- V. A short report on the anti-malaria campaign in Taranto during
- 1918 / Colonel J.C. Robertson
- VI. Report on the indigenous malaria and on malaria work performed in connection with the troops in England during the year
- 1918 / Angus Macdonald
- VII. Observations on the pathology and treatment of malaria / R.W.H. Row
- VIII. Some observations on the malaria parasites under the influence of various doses of quinine administered orally : enumerative methods employed / T. Gardner
- Addenda (reprints) I. Provisional instructions for the treatment of malaria in the United Kingdom. II. An interim report on the treatment of malaria : abstract of
- 2460 cases / Colonel Sir Ronald Ross.
- Publication date
- A collection of reports and papers.
- At head of title: War Office.
Browse related items
Start at call number: