- Uniform Title
- Sound studies (2015 : Online)
- [Abingdon?] : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, -
- Sound Studies is an international, peer reviewed and inter-disciplinary journal in sound studies, providing a forum for the development of the subject within a range of disciplines such as history, sociology, media and cultural studies, film studies, anthropology, philosophy, urban studies, architecture, arts and performance studies.
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Two issues a year
- Vol/date range
- Began with Volume 1, Issue 1 (2015).
- "An interdisciplinary journal."
- Available to subscribing institutions only.