National topographic series, 1:63,360 [cartographic material] : [Canada].
- [Ottawa] : Dept. of the Interior : Dept. of National Defence, 1926-1953.
- Physical description
- maps : color ; 45 x 65 cm or smaller.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Request for pickup at Branner Library
|G3401 .C1 S63 .C3 ATHABASKA FALLS||Available|
|G3401 .C1 S63 .C3 BANFF & VICINITY 1925||Available|
|G3401 .C1 S63 .C3 BANFF & VICINITY 1938||Available|
|G3401 .C1 S63 .C3 LAKE LOUISE 1953||Available|
|G3401 .C1 S63 .C3 MEDICINE LAKE||Available|
|G3401 .C1 S63 .C3 PRINCE GEORGE 1942||Available|
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:63,360 (W 141°--W 52°/N 80°--N 41°).
- Sheet numbering system distinguishes this series from the Canada, 1 inch to 1 mile topographic map which was published 1905-1931.
- Responsibility for map preparation varies. Some sheets compiled by Department of Mines; Department of Mines and Technical Surveys; Department of Mines and Resources; Newfoundland, Department of Natural Resources, Crown Land and Survey Branch; British Columbia, Department of Land and Forests and Department of Lands.
- Some of earlier eds. produced in east and west halves; not indicated on item level descriptions.
- Sheets described individually by index number.
- Supersedes: Canada 1 inch to 1 mile topographic map.
- Superseded by: Canada 1:50 000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: