Veined variety [sound recording]
- George Edwards. O aderyn pur / Claire Polin. Regions 1 / Noel Zahler.
- Greenville, Me. : Opus One, [198-?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Contemporary music on records.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|OPUS ONE 62||In-library use|
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Contemporary music on record
- The 1st work is for soprano and instrumental ensemble (flute/piccolo, clarinet/bass clarinet, violin and violoncello); the 2nd, for flute and saxophone; the 3rd, for piano.
- English words (1st work)--by Gerard Manley Hopkins.
- Biographical and program notes, in part by the composers, on container; texts of the 1st work ( l.)--inserted.
- Durations: ca. 12 min. (2nd work); 4 min., 37 sec. (3rd work). Duration of 1st work not indicated.
- Johana Arnold, soprano; New York New Music Ensemble; Robert Black, conductor (1st work); Claire Polin, flute; Marshall Taylor, saxophone; Rebecca La Brecque, piano.
- The 2nd work was recorded Apr. 12, 1980, in All Saints Church, New York; the 3rd work, on Dec. 12, 1979 at the Community Church, New York.
- Included Work
- O aderyn pur
- Regions 1.
- Publisher Number
- 62 Opus One