Part I, Electronic excited state transport and trapping in disordered systems ; Part II, Laser induced ultrasonics
- by Robert John Dwayne Miller.
- Uniform Title
- Electronic excited state transport and trapping in disordered systems
- Physical description
- xii, 128 leaves, bound ; ill. ; 28 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 1983 M||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Included Work
- Miller, Robert John Dwayne. Laser induced ultrasonics.
- Publication date
- Submitted to the Department of Chemistry.
- Thesis Ph. D. Stanford University 1983.
- Related Work
- Electronic excited state transport and trapping in disordered systems.
- Laser induced ultrasonics.
Browse related items
Start at call number: