Hopkins Marine Station photographs. 1907-2005 (inclusive)
- Physical description
- 381 megabyte(s) (139 computer files)
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
- Corporate Author
- Hopkins Marine Station.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- The materials consist of digital photographs documenting the Agassiz Building at the Hopkins Marine Station. Included are one historic image from 1917 and several from the 2005 renovations.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use.
- Cite as
- Hopkins Marine Station Photographs (PC0152). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
Browse related items
Start at call number: