Right to food : making it happen : progress and lessons learned through implementation
- Rome, Italy : Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 177 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm + 1 videodisc (sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Includes bibliographical references.
This publication brings together the practical experiences and lessons learned during the years 2006 to 2009 with the implementation of the right to food at country level, based on the Right to Food Guidelines. It offers a wealth of information on work done in Brazil, Guatemala, India, Mozambique and Uganda, and also reflects the main issues raised and conclusions reached during the three days of sharing at the right to Food Forum in 2008. Includes DVD.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- DVD video title: 3 three days of sharing : Right to Food Forum, 1-3 October 2008, FAO, Rome
- Three days of sharing
- DVD video features highlights of the Right to Food Forum held Oct. 1-3, 2008 at the FAO headquarters in Rome.
- Also available on the internet.
Browse related items
Start at call number: