Communiqué [sound recording] ; Set of five
- Mary Jeanne van Appledorn. Glyph : for clarinet, vibraphone and piano / Michael Mauldin. Three short piano pieces / Christopher Berg. Wild cat / Stephen Chatman. Amor dammi quel fazolettino / Andrew Violette.
- Greenville, Me. : Opus One, [1979?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (45 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|OPUS ONE 52||In-library use|
- Publication date
- The 1st work is a song cycle for soprano and piano; the 2nd is for piano; the 5th for flute; the 6th, for 2 pianos.
- Notes, principally by the composers, on container.
- Durations: 4 min.; 6 min., 35 sec.; 7 min., 51 sec.; 6 min., 3 sec.; 3 min., 5 sec.; 6 min., 12 sec.
- Judith Klinger, soprano (1st work); Mary Jeanne van Appledorn, piano (1st and 2nd works); Floyd Williams, clarinet; Robyn Schulkoski, vibraphone; Michael Mauldin, piano (3rd work); Christopher Berg, piano (4th work); Robert Aitken, flute (5th work); Andrew Thomas, Andrew Violette, pianos (6th work).
- The van Appledorn works were recorded Jan. 9, 1979, at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
- Included Work
- Set of five
- Wild cat
- Amor dammi quel fazzolettino
- Publisher Number
- 52 Opus One