Farewell but whenever [sound recording].
- [Dublin] : Gael-Linn, p1981.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|GAEL-LINN CEF 088||In-library use|
- O'Driscoll, Treasa.
- Bríd Thomáis Mhurcha (3:35)
- For Ann Gregory / words by W. B. Yeats (1:51)
- The maid on the shore (3:45)
- Seacht ndólás na Maighdine Muire (2:59)
- Christy Mahon's song (from J. M. Synge's Playboy of the western world) (2:27)
- An Droighnéan Donn (2:54)
- Red roses for me / words by Seán O'Casey (2:34)
- Dandling songs (2:27)
- Eibhlín a rún (2:01)
- Roll me from the wall (3:01)
- Mná na hÉireann / words by Peadar Ó Doirnín (3:24)
- Farewell! But whenever you welcome the hour / words by Thomas Moore (2:14)
- Úna bhán (3:05).
- Publication date
- Irish love songs from the 15th to 20th centuries.
- Chiefly arranged by Treasa O'Driscoll and Mícheál Ó Domhnaill.
- Sung in Irish and English.
- Inserted booklet contains personal notes by Treasa O'Driscoll on the thirteen songs, lyrics, and English translations from the Irish.
- Treasa O'Driscoll, vocals ; with instrumental acc.
- Recorded in Toronto (6th, 9th works) and the Lombard Studio, Dublin (remainder).
- Related Work
- Amhráin ghrá.
- Publisher Number
- CEF 088 Gael-Linn