RSC journals [electronic resource].
- London : RSC, [©1999]-
- Physical description
- p. ; cm.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- Scientific publisher of biology, biophysics, chemical science, materials, medicinal drug discovery and physics high-impact journals. Stanford's access includes The RSC Journals Archive. Updated daily, covers 1841-present.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on HTML title metatag: RSC Journals home
- Royal Society of Chemistry journals
- Former Title
- RSC journals homepage <Mar. 6, 2002>
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Usage of full text articles restricted to authorized users. There is a pay-per-view service for those who do not have subscriptions.
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML), digital images and search engine.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.