OpenNet [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Energy, [199-?]
- United States. Department of Energy.
- A database of citations to declassified information and to historical records in the National Archives and Records Administration and the Department of Energy (DOE) Headquarters' History Division regarding information from the Atomic Energy Commission that predates the Manhattan Project. Also provides the full text of documents announced to the public by the Secretary of Energy, historical weapons films videoclips, and other DOE openness initiative information resources. Updated regularly.
- Security classification (Government documents) > United States > Databases.
- Security classification (Government documents) > United States > Sources.
- Energy policy > United States > Databases.
- Energy policy > United States > Sources.
- Power resources > United States > Databases.
- Power resources > United States > Sources.
- Nuclear energy > United States > Databases.
- Nuclear energy > United States > Sources.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Open net
- File Characteristics
- Electronic text and image data, and program.
- Title from title screen (viewed Sep. 24, 2001).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader, RealPlayer.