ACS publications [electronic resource].
- [Columbus, OH] : American Chemical Society, 2000-
- American Chemical Society.
- The American Chemical Society is the leading publisher of peer-reviewed research in the chemical and related sciences, publishing 54 research journals plus Chemical & Engineering News, a weekly newsmagazine, the ACS Symposium Series, plus some reference books. Updated daily, covers 1879-present.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- American Chemical Society publications
- Also known as: ACS (American Chemical Society) Publications
- File Characteristics
- Electronic journals.
- Title from home page (viewed Sept. 18, 2002).
- Available by subscription only.
- System requirements: World Wide Web browser, and Adobe Acrobat reader for printing PDF files.