The ECS digital library [electronic resource].
- Pennington, N. J. : ECS.
- Electrochemical Society.
- The ECS Digital Library (DL) is home to the Journal of The Electrochemical Society (JES), the flagship journal of The Electrochemical Society, published continuously since 1902. Three new peer-reviewed journals joined JES in mid-2012 -- ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology (JSS), ECS Electrochemistry Letters (EEL), and ECS Solid State Letters (SSL). Still accessible as an archived journal is Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (ESL).
- Included Work
- Electrochemical Society. Meeting. Meeting abstracts (Online)
- Electrochemistry > Periodicals.
- Solid state electronics > Periodicals.
- Solid state chemistry > Periodicals.
- Electronics > Materials > Periodicals.
- Electronics > Periodicals.
- Chemistry > Periodicals.
- Electronics > Materials.
- Solid state chemistry.
- Solid state electronics.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Electrochemical Society digital library
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2006.
- Contains full text of journals: Journal of the Electrochemical Society, ECS Journal of solid state science and technology, ECS Electrochemistry letters, ECS Solid state letters, Electrochemical and solid-state letters, ECS transactions, ECS meeting abstracts.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 3, 2013).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society.
- ECS journal of solid state science and technology.
- ECS electrochemistry letters.
- ECS solid state letters.
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters.
- ECS transactions.