IEA CO₂ emissions from fuel combustion statistics
- Database ed.
- [Paris ; Washington, D.C.] : OECD, [2000?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- International Energy Agency issuing body.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development issuing body.
- ["Provides a comparative analysis of CO2 emissions from fossil fuel combustion, a major source of anthropogenic emissions. The data are designed to assist in understanding the evolution of these emissions on a country, regional and worldwide basis. Data are included from 1960 for most OECD countries and from 1971- for all other countries. Emissions were calculated using IEA energy databases and the default methods and emissions factors from the Revised 1996 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories. Users can build statistical tables based on specific variables, view and print reports as multidimensional tables or graphs, and download statistical data in IVT, XLS and CSV formats for use with Beyond 20/20's statistical software, Microsoft Excel or other programs."]
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide > Environmental aspects > Statistics > Databases.
- Fossil fuels > Combustion > Environmental aspects > Statistics > Databases.
- Greenhouse gases > Environmental aspects > Statistics > Databases.
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide > Environmental aspects.
- Fossil fuels > Combustion > Environmental aspects.
- Greenhouse gases > Environmental aspects.
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- CO₂ emissions from fuel combustion
- Also known as: CO₂ emissions from fuel combustion database
- IEA CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
- Carbon dioxide emissions from fuel combustion
- Former Title
- IEA CO₂ emissions from fuel combustion <Oct. 26, 2004>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000?