Google patents [electronic resource].
- [Mountain View, Calif. : Google, 2006-]
- Google (Firm)
- Each patent search includes the patent summary, claims, drawings, citations, and referenced by notes. Patents are from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office dating as far back as 1790. There are currently about seven million patents. Applications, international patents, and those approved in the past few months are not included.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Former Title
- Google patent search Feb. 14, 2007
- Regularly updated.
- Vol/date range
- Began 2006.
- Title from home (last viewed Apr. 22, 2010).
- File/Data Type
- Electronic search engine in HTML.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.