Patent full-text databases [electronic resource]
- United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : US Patent and Trademark Office.
- United States. Patent and Trademark Office.
- This page is the starting point for the USPTO's free patent databases covering patent grants (full-text since 1976, full-page images since 1790), and patent applications (published since 15 March 2001). Patents issued between 1790 and 1976 are searchable only by patent number and current U.S. classification. Patents issued after 1976 may be searched by any keyword.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- United States patent full text database
- U.S. patent full text database
- PATFT issued patents
- AppFT patent applications
- Former Title
- US patent full text database
- Updated weekly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s.
- Coverage as of May 11, 2012: Issued patents: Full-text 1976-, Full-page 1790-; Patent applications: March 2001-