- Daniel Chauche.
- [Antigua, Guatemala] : [Ediciones Catherine Docter], 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 leaf, 15 photographs ; 55 cm x 43 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .C538 2014 FF||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "This publication is 15 portraits of Guatemalan women taken between 1989-2013. It includes 15 signed photographs taken and printed on Ilford warm tone white 100% rag paper by Daniel Chauche in his Antigua Guatemala laboratory, a coversheet with essay about the work by Guatemalan historian-sociologists Carol Zardetto and Luis Aceituno, a title list of all pencil-signed images inside a clamshell case crafted from archival book cloth, Guatemalan indigenous woman's skirt fabric, and archival paper. Each photograph is in a mylar sleeve."--Publisher's description.
- 15 signed gelatin silver photographs in mylar sleeves held in a red cloth box lined with Guatemalan textiles.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Photos numbered 1/20 and dated 2013; coversheet numbered 2/20 and dated 2014. Signed by the photographer.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: