Chemistry and chemical biology : methodologies and applications
- edited by Roman Joswik, PhD, and Andrei A. Dalinkevich, DSc.
- Toronto : Apple Academic Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxvi, 285 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- AAP research notes on chemistry
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD415 .C446 2015||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Research of Local Characteristics of Process of Separation of a Dust in a Rotoklon-- Regina R. Usmanova, Roman Jozwik, and Gennady E. Zaikov Lecture Note on Topological Modelling of Materials Based on Different Binders Incorporated with Powder Fillers-- R. Z. Rakhimov, N. R. Rakhimova, O. V. Stoyanov, G. E. Zaikov, J. Richert, and E. Klodzinska Research Note on Structure and Properties of Metal-Filled Polyarylates Obtained Explosive Pressing-- N. A. Adamenko and S. M. Ryzhova Technical Note on the Effect of Ozonation on Crude Oil Foamability and Properties Contributing to It-- A. V. Stavitskayaa, M. L. Konstantinovab, S. D. Razumovskiyb, and R. Z. Safieva Research Note on Synthesis, Structure and Properties of Composite Material Based on Polydiphenylamine and Cobalt Nanoparticles-- S. Zh. Ozkan and G. P. Karpacheva Research Note on Synthesis in the Interfacial Conditions of Hybrid Dispersed Magnetic Nanomaterial Based on Poly-N-Phenylanthranilic Acid-- S. Zh. Ozkan, I. S. Eremeev, and G. P. Karpacheva Technical Note on Biodegradable Blends of Poly (3-Hydroxybutyrate) with an Ethylene-Propylene Rubber-- A. A. Ol'khov, A. L. Iordanskii, Yu. N. Pankova, W. Tyszkiewicz, and G. E. Zaikov Melaphen Prevents Mitochondrial Swelling Caused by Stress-- E. M. Mil, V. I. Binyukov, I. V. Zigacheva, A. A. Albantova , S. G. Fattahov, and A. I. Konovalov Antioxidant Activity of Some Isobornylphenol Derivatives at Destruction of Polyvinyl Chloride-- V. R. Khairullina, A. Ya. Gerchikov, R. M. Akhmetkhanov, I. T. Gabitov, I. Yu. Chukicheva, A. V. Kuchin, and G. E. Zaikov Pd Complex of 5, 10, 15,
- 20 - Tetra (4-Carbomethoxyphenyl) Porphyrin Luminescence Study in Interaction with b-Cyclodextrin and Human Serum Albumin in Solutions-- I. A. Nagovitsyn, G. K. Chudinova, G. V. Sin'ko, G. A.Ptitsyn, V. A. Danilov, A. I. Zubov, V. V. Kurilkin, and G. G. Komissarov Technical Note on Bioantioxidant Action of the Essential Oils from Oregano, Clove Bud, Lemon and Ginger Extract in the Liver of Mice in vivo-- E. B. Burlakova, T. A. Misharina, L. D. Fatkullina, E. S. Alinkina, A. I. Kozachenko, L. G. Nagler, and I. B. Medvedeva Research Note on Mechanochemical Halide Modification of Elastomers with Fluorine-Containing Modificator and Properties Materials Based on It-- Yu. O. Andriasyan, I. A. Mikhaylov, G. E. Zaikov, and A. A. Popov Research Note on Complex Forming Properties of the New Composite Materials Based on Dialdehide Cellulose and Acrylate Derivatives of Guanidine With D-Elements-- S. Yu. Khashirova, A. A. Zhansitov, and S. A. Elcheparova Technical Note on the Effect of Zinc Precursor Solutions on Nucleation and Growth of Znonanorod Films Deposited by Spray Pyrolysis Technique-- Lan Anh Luu Thi, Ngoc Minh Le, Hong Viet Nguyen, Phi Hung Pham, Mateus Manuel Neto, Ngoc Trung Nguyen, and Thach Son Vo Acid-Base Properties of Ionizable Biopolymeric Compositions by pK Spectroscopy: Research Note-- S. V. Frolova, L. A. Kuvshinova, and M. A. Ryazanov The Effectiveness of Inoculation of the Seeds of Galega orientalis with Microbial Agents Vogal and Rhizophos: Research Note-- Vera Iv. Bushuyeva Variety Differences of Galega orientalis Lam. in Radionuclide Accumulation: Research Note-- Vera Iv. Bushuyeva Methodic Fundamentals of the Fruit Crops Production Orchards Distribution in Ukraine: Research Note-- Mykola O. Bublyk, Lyudmyla A. Fryziuk, and Lyudmyla M. Levchuk Technical Note on Biodegradable Film Materials Based on Polyethylene, Modified Chitosan-- M. V. Bazunova, D. R. Valiev, R. M. Akhmetkhanov, and G. E. Zaikov Comparison of Free-Radical Scavenging Properties of Glutathione Under Neutral and Acidic Conditions-- Katarina Valachova, Tamer M. Tamer, and Ladislav Soltes Supramolecular Decomposition of the Aralkyl Hydroperoxides in the Presence of EtNBr-- N. A. Turovskij, E. V. Raksha, Yu. V. Berestneva, E. N. Pasternak, M. Yu. Zubritskij, I. A. Opeida, and G. E. Zaikov The Study of Elastic Polyurethane Thermal Stability by Differential Scanning Calorimetry-- I. A. Novakov, M. A. Vaniev, D. V. Medvedev, N. V. Sidorenko, G. V. Medvedev, and D. O. Gusev Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This important volume highlights the latest developments and trends in chemistry, biochemistry, and biology. It presents the developments of advanced materials and respective tools to characterize and predict the material properties and behavior. The book provides original, theoretical, and important experimental results that use non-routine methodologies often unfamiliar to the usual readers. The papers on novel applications of more familiar experimental techniques and analyses of chemical, biochemistry, and biological programs indicate the need for new experimental approaches.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781771880183 (bound)
- 177188018X (bound)
Browse related items
Start at call number: