Albert Einstein, philosopher-scientist
- [1st ed.]
- Evanston, Ill., Library of Living Philosophers, 1949.
- Physical description
- xvi, 781 p. ports., diagrs., facsim. 24 cm.
- Library of living philosophers v. 7
At the library
Philosophy Library (Tanner)
|QC16 .E5 S3||Unknown|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Special Collections Reading Room
QC16 .E5 S3
Note: Copy 3
|QC16 .E5 S3||Available|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|QC16 .E5 S3||In-library use|
- Einstein's autobiography, in German, and in English translation.--Descriptive and critical essays on the work of Albert Einstein.--Einstein's reply.--Bibliography of the writings of Albert Einstein, to October 1949, compiled by M. C. Shields (p. -758)
- Publication date
- The Library of living philosophers ; v.7
- Barchas Reference Collection is part of The Samuel I. and Cecile M. Barchas Collection in the History of Science and Ideas.
- Copy 3: Barchas Reference Collection. 36105233273676 (item id)
Browse related items
Start at call number: