The history of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster : with the Charter House, the schools of St. Paul's, Merchant Taylors, Harrow, and Rugby, and the free-school of Christ's Hospital
- London : R. Ackermann, 1816.
- Physical description
-  pages,  color pages of plates : ill. ; 35 cm
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|LA634 .A3 1816 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Various paging.
- Issued in 12 monthly parts, 1816-1817.
- Text by W. Combe, with the exception of Winchester, Eton and Harrow, which are by W.H. Pyne. cf. Dict. nat. biog., v. 11, p. 434; W. Papworth in Notes and queries, 1869.
- Plates by W. Westall, F. Mackenzie, A. Pugin and T. Uwins.
Browse related items
Start at call number: