After the JD III : third results from a national study of legal careers
- [Chicago, Illinois] : American Bar Foundation ; [Dallas, Texas] : NALP Foundation for Law Career Research and Education, 
- Physical description
- 106 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to AJD3
- Demographic characteristics of AJD lawyers : a trend over time
- Practice setting
- What AJD3 lawyers do
- The income of lawyers--trends over time
- Dimensions of satisfaction
- Mobility and turnover
- Race and ethnicity
- Financing legal education : the view from twelve years out of law school
- The economic downturn.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title from cover.
- "A joint publication of The American Bar Foundation and The NALP Foundation for Law Career Research and Education."
- " Report compiled by Gabriele Plickert ...; Drafting Committee of the AJD Project: Ronit Dinovitzer, Bryant G. Garth, Robert Nelson, Gabriele Plickert, Rebecca Sandefur, Joyce Sterling, and David Wilkins; analyses by Dr. Tony Love, Dr. Gabriele Plickert, and Chantrey J. Murphy, M.A."--Page 2.
- Previous titles: After the JD : first results of a national study of legal careers (2004); and After the JD II : second results from a national study of legal careers (2009).
Browse related items
Start at call number: