- Washington, DC : IMF, 2011-
- Physical description
- Online database.
- International Monetary Fund.
- The International Monetary Fund's (IMF) eLibrary simplifies analysis and research with direct access to the IMFʹs periodicals, books, working papers and studies, and data and statistical tools. You will find information and perspective on macroeconomics, globalization, development, trade and aid, technical assistance, demographics, emerging markets, policy advice, poverty reduction, and so much more. -- Publisher description.
- International finance > Databases.
- International finance > Abstracts.
- International finance > Statistics.
- International finance > Periodicals.
- International Monetary Fund > Databases.
- International Monetary Fund > Abstracts.
- International Monetary Fund > Statistics.
- International Monetary Fund > Periodicals.
- World Bank.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- International Monetary Fund electronic library
- IMF e-library
- IMF electronic library
- Updated regularly.
- Vol/date range
- Began 2011?-
- Users can switch between data and text interfaces by using the links at top left of any screen.
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.