Symposium : the use of social media in 21st century litigation
- Uniform Title
- Symposium (American journal of trial advocacy)
- Birmingham, Alabama : Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, pages -690 ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Keynote address.: Authentication of social media evidence / Paul W. Grimm, Lisa Yurwit Bergstrom & Melissa M. O'Toole-Loureiro
- Ethical limitations on informal discovery of social media information / Steven C. Bennett
- With "friends" like these, who needs enemies? : passwords, privacy, and the discovery of social media content / John G. Browning
- Social media : from discovery to marketing : a primer for lawyers / Thomas Roe Frazer II
- Should courtroom observes be allowed to use their smartphones and computers in court? : an examination of the arguments / Cathy Packer
- Virtual voir dire : the law and ethics of investigating jurors online / Eric P. Robinson
- A practical guide to the development of jury charges regarding social media / J. Paul Zimmerman.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Symposium, the use of social media in twenty-first century litigation
- Use of social media in 21st century litigation
- Cover title.
- Symposium issue of American journal of trial advocacy, volume 36, number 3 (spring 2013).
- Symposium held at Cumberland School of Law, Samford University on February 8, 2013.
- Related Work
- American journal of trial advocacy.
Browse related items
Start at call number: