Movements for change : the Bob Fitch photography archive at Stanford
- [Stanford, Calif.] : Stanford University Libraries, 2014.
- Physical description
- 79 p. : ill., port. ; 28 cm
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
Publications and research produced and contributed by staff of Stanford University Libraries on a broad range of topics relevant to academic and research libraries, Publications and research produced and contributed by staff of Stanford University Libraries on a broad range of topics relevant to academic and research libraries
- Digital collection
- 18 digital items
- Acquiring the Bob Fitch Photography Archive / Roberto Trujillo
- Placing the Fitch Archive in Stanford's Special Collections / Ben Stone
- Introduction / Bob Fitch
- The civil rights movement in the South, 1965-1970 : Martin Luther King Jr. and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference ; Paving the way for black candidates ; Voter education and registration ; The Meredith march against fear ; Black power ; Martin Luther King Jr.'s funeral ; Continuing the work
- The United Farm Workers, 1969-1975 : Origins of the United Farm Workers ; Organizing farmworkers
- The anti-Vietnam War movement and the resistance, 1967-1970
- Dorothy Day and the Catholic Worker Movement, 1970-1973
- Bob Fitch oral history : Excerpts from an interview with Bob Fitch / Leslie G. Kelen.
- Fitch, Bob.
- African Americans > Civil rights > History > 20th century.
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968.
- Agricultural laborers > Labor unions > Organizing > United States > 20th century.
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993.
- United Farm Workers.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > Protest movements > United States.
- Day, Dorothy, 1897-1980.
- Catholic Worker Movement.
- Social justice > United States > 20th century.
- Photography > United States > Exhibitions.
- Photography > United States > 20th century.
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives.
- Stanford University. Libraries.
- Publication date
- "Published by the Stanford University Libraries in conjunction with the exhibition Movements for Change: The Bob Fitch Photography Archive at Stanford, Peterson Gallery & Munger Rotunda, Cecil H. Green Library, Stanford University, September 14, 2014 through January 19, 2015."--Title page verso.
- "Designed and typset by Becky Fischbach in Sumner Stone's Cycles family of types and Arepo titling. Printed by Puritan Capital, Hollis, New Hampshire, and bound by New Hampshire Bindery. Edition 1,000 copies."--Title page verso.
Browse related items
Start at call number: