A very special house
- by Ruth Krauss ; pictures by Maurice Sendak.
- New York : Harper & Row, ©1953.
- Physical description
-  pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm + (1 audio disc : vinyl, analog, stereo, 45 rpm ; 7 in.)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
|PZ7 .K875 DISC||In-library use|
- The very special house was an imaginary one where a child could do as he pleased.
- Publication date
- Art techniques used: Lively black ink line drawings on yellow pages, with two tone color separations.
- Accompanying disc released as Columbia CC 71020; Narrated by Mildred Dunnock ; with musical direction by Jim Timmens.
- Caldecott Honor Book, 1954.
Browse related items
Start at call number: