Distillation : equipment and processes
- edited by Andrzej Gorak, Zarko Olujic.
- London : Academic Press, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (373 pages) : illustrations
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Distillation: Equipment and Processes-winner of the 2015 PROSE Award in Chemistry & Physics from the Association of American Publishers-is a single source of authoritative information on all aspects of the theory and practice of modern distillation, suitable for advanced students and professionals working in a laboratory, industrial plants, or a managerial capacity. It addresses the most important and current research on industrial distillation, including all steps in process design (feasibility study, modeling, and experimental validation), together with operation and control aspects. This volume features an extra focus on distillation equipment and processes. * Winner of the 2015 PROSE Award in Chemistry & Physics from the Association of American Publishers* Practical information on the newest development written by recognized experts* Coverage of a huge range of laboratory and industrial distillation approaches* Extensive references for each chapter facilitates further study.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780123868787 20160616
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Available in another form
- Print version: Distillation : equipment and processes. London : Academic Press, ©2014 xx, 351 pages ( 9780123868787 )
- 9780123868794 (electronic bk.)
- 0123868793 (electronic bk.)
- 1306902428 (ebk)
- 9781306902427 (ebk)