Ethnomusicology musical instrument collection [electronic resource]
- University of Washington Libraries.
- [Seattle, Wash.] : University of Washington Libraries, Digital Initiatives Program.
- Physical description
- p. ; cm.
- The University of Washington Ethnomusicology Division houses over 400 musical instruments from around the world. Each year since the founding of the Ethnomusicology program in 1962, one or more international artists have been invited to the campus to share their musical traditions through teaching and performance. The musical instrument collection has grown over the years as the result of these residencies. The site includes audio and video representations of the instruments
- University of Washington. Ethnomusicology Division > Catalogs.
- Musical instruments > Catalogs and collections > Washington (State) > Seattle.
- Musical instruments > Pictorial works.
- University of Washington. Ethnomusicology Division.
- Musical instruments.
- Washington (State) > Seattle.
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- At head of title on Web page: Digital collections
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data and program.
- Updated irregularly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2003.
- Description based on contents viewed on July 30, 2003; title from Web page.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.